Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three years ago today...

Three years ago today, I made the best decision a girl could make. I said "YES!" Adam proposed in Nicaragua and it was such an amazing experience. My parents were already in Nicaragua for the holidays at the same time, Adam and I had a 3 day trip planned to Park City, Utah to see Julie...so I thought. With the help of our parents, Jenna, Kelly Karen, Jocelyn, and my principal, Adam planned a week long vacation to Nicaragua. When we got to LAX, with our bags filled with snow gear, he handed me our plane tickets with the destination to Managua, Nicaragua! I was overwhelmed with emotions and completely surprised.

When we got there, my parents set us up for 4 days at an all inclusive resort in Montelimar. It was absolutely beautiful! On the third night there Adam wanted to go on a little hike, and took me to the most beautiful cliff over the ocean where he proposed. Adam spent so much time, hard work and thought towards this special day! Thank you babe!

My parents' property in Ticuantepe. It's a beautiful house on a huge lot. We picked pineapples from their backyard.

1 comment:

  1. I just now saw your post Xavs! I loved reading your proposal story. You guys are such a cute couple! It was tons of fun to visit with you on Saturday. We must do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete